- Best Budget Gaming Laptops Under 800 Dollars (2017 Updated)
- ASUS K501UX 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop Under 600 Dollars
- 2016 Newest Acer Aspire V Nitro VN7 Gaming Laptops For Under 800 Dollars
- Dell 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop Under 800 Dollars
- Compare Top Three gaming laptops under 800 dollars step by step
For under $800, you are able to find a good value laptop to handle most popular games at medium gaming setting at a HD resolution. This is a great news for gaming lovers on budget, however, it seems pretty difficult to get the best rated one from so huge lists of gaming laptops under $800 if you do not care what you can get with no more than $800. last month, Asus released ASUS K501UX 15.6-inch gaming laptop , an decent gaming laptop with nice design and great specs, which is designed for whose gaming lovers enjoying taking it here and there. Actually, I do not know whether anyone of you do like this kind of laptop or not, then I did several days research and finally got this Best Budget Gaming Laptops Under 800 Dollars comparison chart I 2016:top ten ranking report as following:
Best Budget Gaming Laptops Under 800 Dollars (2017 Updated)
ASUS K501UX 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop Under 600 Dollars
For gamers, the first priority is to get powerful gaming laptops which ensure playing games smoother, faster, has a better display and deliver more entertainment. And the ASUS K501UX 15.6-inch gaming laptop under 800 is just what we want. with Powerful 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5GHz processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M gaming graphic card, 8 GB SO-DIMM RAM and 256GB SSD Storagem Hard Drive, it can makes our performance in the world of game excellent. Besides, its latest configurations allow users to keep catching up with the development of high-tech, which let us do not replace with a new one for a long period. Especially, its touchscreen can serve even more hands on.–>>Click Here To Read What Current Owners Said
Let’s take a glance the pros and cons
- The Powerful 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5GHz delivers top-level performance for the most demanding tasks.
- Nvidia graphics gives fast gaming performance and rich visualsfor greater multimedia enjoyment.
- Its 15.6″responsive HD touchscreen lets us tap, pinch and swipe to zoom like a tablet.
- When battery level falls below 5%, there is worry-free auto data back up.
- Some customers reflected that the Wi-Fi seems unreliable.
2016 Newest Acer Aspire V Nitro VN7 Gaming Laptops For Under 800 Dollars
This 2016 Newest Acer Aspire V Nitro VN7 absolutely is a great laptop for daily work, multiply tasks, playing online games and 3D games. This laptop features Intel Core i7-4720HQ Quad-core Processor providing powerful performance and efficient with its NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M Dedicated 2 GB graphics. Moreover, it has 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM and 1 TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive good for the processing and storing of digital data. if you are a fans of games and a computing worker as well, this gaming laptop under 800 dollars is for you
- It’s easy to enjoy maximized performance which masters the most demanding multimedia, tasks, extreme gaming and more.
- With Full HD Anti-Reflective Display, You can get an awesome performance and stunning visuals at their best.
- Its screen can extend our movies and deliver the highest-quality contenting to the big screen television.
- Its NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M Dedicated 2 GB graphics is very very nice.
- It 5-hous battery life may be a little short and not convenient for travel using.
Dell 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop Under 800 Dollars
Slim, elegant and lightweight may be the initial impression for most people who see the Dell 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop. Whereas, the beautiful appearance can’t cover up its intrepid gaming performance and it’s truly an entertainment machine. This Dell 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop is built with Intel i5-6300HQ 2.3 GHz Quad-Core processers,8 GB DDR3L / 256 GB Solid-State Drive. Especially its strong NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5 graphics with 15.6″ FHD 1920×1080 Display can meet your requirements for smooth and clear gaming in high settings. If you go after the most enjoyable experience of computing, it’s your best gaming laptop under 800 dollars
- You can run most modern games at fairly high refresh rates and moderate resolution and
- It still stays cool even if has been running for long time and the screen is in perfect size with a long battery life.
- It has arge enough hard drive memory and RAM to run Windows 8 fast and efficiently.
- The price is really a budget which let you feel it should worth of 1000 dollars.
- The glass-surface may be reflective easily and some people do not like this.
Compare Top Three gaming laptops under 800 dollars step by step
To get know well of a product, its key specs are what we need to master. As for gaming laptops, we care their configurations that determining gaming performance most, like processor, RAM, hard drive, graphics and screen resolution.
Usually, a powerful processor with enough RAM and large hard drive can make sure that your laptop deals with programs quickly and reliably. And a latest graphics with a high screen resolution will deliver a quite great visual and superior experience from the game world.
As for processors, the 2016 Newest Acer Aspire V Nitro VN7 and the Dell 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop both equip with the good cpu, which are not bad in the market of gaming laptops under 800 and can deal with most programs efficiently. But, the ASUS K501UX’s Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5GHz Processor has a faster CPU speed dealing ability than the other two.
As for RAM, these three all feature the same large 8GB memory. And no one is better or worse.I think the difference of their RAM won’t make a big difference.
As for hard drive, the ASUS K501UX and the Dell 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop both have 256 GB Solid-State Drive which is inferior than the 2016 Newest Acer Aspire V Nitro VN7 Gaming Laptop’s 1TBDrive.. However, it’s not the larger the better but enough, for the hard drive must match the needs of other components.
As for the graphics and screen resolution, the higher and more advanced they are, the better its visual is. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5 Graphics of Dell 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop is the most powerful among the three, AND its 1920 x 1080 pixels screen resolution is GREAT and can play its power of the graphics. And the Nvidia G740 Graphics of ASUS is less powerful than the other with its general resolution. ADDITIONALLY, the 2016 Newest Acer Aspire V Nitro VN7 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop, with a NVIDIA GeForce GT 960M 2GB graphics with 15.6″ FHD 1920×1080 Display, IS worth of your consideration.
These excellent gaming laptops are all under 800 dollars. After taking a discount on Amazon, their price rank are like this: ACER＜dell＜ asus However, due to the sales price online always keep changing; you’d better check it by yourself on Amazon. In general, the Asus is the most budget.
As the bestseller laptop brand, the HP is famous for its reliable and delicate build quality. And the ASUS follows.
Judged from customer reviews on Amazon, the ASUS ranked the highest for 4.6 out of 5 stars and the DELL and ACER followed.
#1 Guide: Best Affordable Gaming Laptops– If you prefer to checking some gaming laptops comparison chart, You’d better to take a view this website. Under $500, Under $600,Under $700, under $800…..Under $1200, You can get all of them.
#2 Guide: Gaming Laptops Under $800- when you type “gaming laptops under 800 dollars in Google.com, You will find a Comparison Report termed “top Value Gaming laptops under 800 Dollars”